Custom Parts Order
Our Pricing Policies
We build all of our components in a vendor neutral format. We use
industry standards in creating our components, unless directed
otherwise. Our entire process is automated to create components
quickly and accurately. Any requirements that fall outside of our
normal automated process will result in additional charges.
By default, our custom part files are delivered to you in our vendor neutral format, which can be read by the Ultra Librarian Free Reader and exported to your CAD tool of choice. If you require your part(s) to be exported to a particular CAD tool, please send us an email at email@example.com to let us know
Our pricing is based on the following parameters:
- The completeness of the component (whether we build a footprint and/or a symbol).
- The size (pin count) and complexity of the component (package type).
- Whether we have experience building this "style" part already.
- What "standard" you need the component built to (industry or custom).
- Time frame you have available to get parts built. Parts with no due date are not tracked, but are built as time becomes available.
Please turn off your pop-up blocker to allow purchase and avoid using Mozilla Firefox.